back from visiting list members!

Erika Hoffmann erhoffma at OBERLIN.EDU
Fri Sep 3 18:32:51 UTC 2010

Hi all,
I just wanted to write a quick email to let you know that I had the
pleasure of visiting both Maria Galea (Malta) and Stefan Wöhrmann
(Germany) this summer. My visits were a part of my emerging project
studying SSW use across contexts. It was so nice to actually meet
Maria and Stefan, as I've been following their work through the
listserv for years. I'm now beginning the start of my semester
teaching at Oberlin College, but I'll keep posting to the list to let
everyone know how this project progresses.
Stefan and Maria - would you mind if I posted a photo of our meeting
to the list?

Erika Hoffmann-Dilloway
Assistant Professor of Anthropology
Oberlin College