Mr. Lego

Suzanne pach Suzanne at BORDVOORJEKOP.NL
Tue Sep 7 20:00:40 UTC 2010

I used the legomen to practise movement arrows. Every
student got their own Lego man. I showed a picture of a
Lego man with a certain movement arrow and they had to
move their own Lego man in the right direction.. Or I
moved a Lego man and then asked the students to add the
right arrow to the picture. Then they practised this in
pairs..

The idea was to practise movement arrows without being
distracted by handshapes etcetera.

Only the picture I had chosen turned out to be a bit
confusing, since the Lego man was facing a bit to the
left...

See attachment...

Suzanne