back from visiting list members!

Erika Hoffmann erhoffma at OBERLIN.EDU
Thu Sep 9 20:06:08 UTC 2010

It was great visiting Stefan's classroom - and I also got to visit
Germany for the first time (my family came to the states from Germany,
as you can maybe guess by my name). I still have to pull stills out of
the videos I took, but here's a shot from my hotel balcony - from
which Stefan's place is visible! You can see what a lovely place
Osnabrück is - for one thing, the buildings are much more charming
than those in my area of the US!