Quebec SignPuddle Lessons Icon & Encylcopedia Icon posted

Gagnon et Thibeault atg at VIDEOTRON.CA
Sat Sep 4 00:34:41 UTC 2010

From: "Valerie Sutton" <sutton at signwriting.org>
To: "SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages"
Cc: "Gagnon et Thibeault" <atg at VIDEOTRON.CA>
Sent: Friday, September 03, 2010 2:19 PM
Subject: Quebec SignPuddle Lessons Icon & Encylcopedia Icon posted

SignWriting List
September 3, 2010

Hello Andre and SignWriters in Quebec!

If you go to:

SignPuddle for Quebec
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle/index1.html#sgn-CA-fr

You will now find two new icons. One for Lessons in French, and one for a
future Quebec Sign Language Encyclopedia (smile)...

The file is empty waiting for your students to start writing articles about
history and other subjects, in Quebec Sign Language...smile...

When an article is ready, tell us, and we can transfer the article to our
new SignWriting Wiki, which will someday be a Wikipedia in Sign Languages
(we hope)...smile...

So I hope your Deaf students enjoy their new Lessons icon, Andre...it is
ready!

Val ;-)

------