SW Questions from Spain, Catalan Sign Language

Sat Sep 25 14:25:51 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
September 25, 2010

Hello SW List -
Ramon sent this message to me. I believe Ramon meant to send it to the SignWriting List....

Thank you, Ramon, for your questions. Questions are always welcome ;-)

I hope other teachers on the SignWriting List will help me answer Ramon's questions too...they are interesting ones...

From: ramon ferrerons ruiz <rferrerons at gmail.com>
Date: September 24, 2010 9:45:43 AM PDT
To: sutton at signwriting.org
Subject: doubts

Hello Valerie. Hello everyone. Does anyone can tell me how to represent in Signwriting these movements?

1) With your hands still, in the position A (ten), flex quickly your index finger, middle finger, ring finger and little finger of your right hand, until you touch your palm twice and then stay so, in the position B (six).

2) With your hands still, in the position A (ten), flex quickly your middle finger, ring finger and little finger of your right hand, until you touch your palm twice and then stay so, in the position C (seven).

3) With your hands still, in the position A (ten), flex quickly your ring finger and little finger of your right hand, until you touch your palm twice and then stay so, in the position D (eight).

Thanks in advance. Greetings.

Ramon

See attached diagram...