how to I retrieve the BSW from signpuddle?

Sun Apr 17 18:17:17 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
April 17, 2011

On Apr 16, 2011, at 8:58 PM, Alan Post wrote:
> I haven't tried using SignPuddle since SVG support was included.  When
> I use SignPuddle, I'm almost always interested in retrieving the BSW
> code.  I note that I now have the option "Sign in SVG," but the other
> options that used to be there, including viewing the BSW, are no
> longer present. I was using this!  How do I retrieve the BSW code after looking up a
> sign? -Alan

----------

Hello Alan!
Great to hear from you. Steve is programming a new version of SignPuddle that has not been released yet, that will include new ways of analyzing data, so that may be part of the reason that BSW was taken away from our current SignPuddle 1.5, since it is becoming out of date, I believe. I will ask Steve.

You can still access the BSW HTML Reference Guide online, but I do not know how you get the BSW data to analyze it -

Binary SignWriting (BSW) HTML Reference Guide
http://www.signbank.org/bsw/

Steve - can you help Alan?

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: