ISWA 2010 data change for proposed Unicode string

Fri Apr 29 17:52:02 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
April 29, 2011

Thank you, Steve, for this report and for all your hard work on this issue -

And thank you, Jonathan, too, for working on updating the code for your SignWriter Studio program -

We look forward to using the new software programs that will result from this -

Val ;-)

------