ISWA 2010 data change for proposed Unicode string

Fri Apr 29 19:02:49 UTC 2011

Steve and Jonathan -
Maybe we shouldn't jump so fast, until we really know what happens with the first Unicode proposal. The official presentation of it has not happened yet - It is happening in May and then a second presentation in June, and in-between the two presentations there may be some re-writes and requests for changes - so why not let everything wait a little before jumping too fast. Let's see what the meetings produce. You never know, until the final vote is in...we do not know anything for sure yet - Just my thoughts - Both of you are going to so much work in advance and I want to be sure you don't do a lot of work before we really know what the final decision is - these things take time when committees are involved - so please do not rush to change your software yet - can you work on other things that are not related right now?...

Val ;-)