We are people, people of earth in Brazilian Sign Language - translation ERROR

Tue Aug 2 22:21:29 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
August 2, 2011

Hello SW List Members -

I am so happy that Nikhil is here on our List, asking for our input, posting written sign languages on the web - It is a fascinating project and thank you, Nikhil, for including written sign languages, in SignWriting, on your web site...

I suggested to Nikhil to join and post to the SignWriting List, since I do not know ASL well enough to be able to do a translation myself...

Everyone's translations and opinions are important and valued. Thank you also to Charles, Trevor, Cherie, Adam, and everyone -

As the moderator of the SignWriting List, I would like to ask that everyone be kind to each other - All of you are very intelligent and knowledgable people, and please know that your ideas are respected -

No stress, and self-bless!

Val ;-)

PS. I am hoping to get back to web design again, and I look forward to posting information about so many of you, who are contributing to SignWriting. I know that many of you have been waiting a long time for me to post your work. My mother is now recovering from a long-term illness, and I am able to work again, and I am joyously starting to catch up with my work and I love  it! So you will be hearing more from me very soon...