We are people, people of earth in Brazilian Sign Language - translation ERROR

Nikhil Sinha nik.azn at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 3 03:19:20 UTC 2011

Hi!

Thank you very much for all your support! I really appreciate it! :)
i'm sorry i lost it a bit last night. But you should understand that i
do not have anything against any language or sign languages.
Otherwise, i wouldn't be doing the project and i wouldn't be on the
list! I have studied languages and i love "natural" translations! :)
translations in more languages are most welcome! :)
Nikhil.

--
निखिल सिन्हा | Nikhil Sinha
nik.azn at gmail.com