Wahawafe - a multilingual translation project

Nikhil Sinha nik.azn at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 9 19:03:27 UTC 2011

Hi!
My name is Nikhil. :) Wahawafe is the name of the project.
About the sentence: You should think of the project as a linguistic
showcase. Nothing more. It just showcases the languages of the Earth,
with the help of a statement that is common to all people. It is not
intended for aliens...after all aliens wouldn't understand human
languages. Therefore, there is no point making a human language
scrapbook from the point of view of aliens.
Nikhil.

nik.azn at gmail.com