AW: SignPuddle Translation option

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Aug 16 17:11:20 UTC 2011

I have been systematically going through "images without entries" on the Brazilian Sign Language database.  It is very slow going, but at least that way I am deleting those that had no formal entry.
Charles

--- On Tue, 8/16/11, Bill Reese <wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM> wrote:

From: Bill Reese <wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM>
Subject: Re: AW: SignPuddle  Translation option
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Date: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 11:13 AM

    Steve,

    I'm sure Stefan is wondering too, and probably anyone with older
    databases ... would they be able to obtain a list of all such
    entries?

    Bill

    On 8/16/2011 9:56 AM, Steve Slevinski wrote:

      Hi Stefan,

      The entry for finger is an image that does not have any spelling
      information.

      http://signbank.org/signpuddle1.6/canvas.php?ui=1&sgn=53&sid=3576

      It can not be used in translation because it is only an image.
      This entry is a left over from when SignPuddle used images.  To
      use this in translation, you'll need to recreate the sign with
      SignMaker and then remove the image.

      Regards,

      -Steve