We are people, people of earth in Brazilian Sign Language - translation ERROR

Nikhil Sinha nik.azn at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 3 06:00:57 UTC 2011

Hi Adam! i forgot to mention that Nikhil is a masculine name. Indian
names follow more or less the same pattern as European names.
Masculine names mostly end in consonants, or sometimes in short
vowels. Feminine usually names end in long vowels, often "a". The
long-short distinction is lost in the Roman script, since diacritics
are not used in day-to-day life, but they can be seen in Indian
scripts.
Nikhil.

nik.azn at gmail.com