can anyone open Microsoft Access 2007 files?

Thor Malmjursson lightningstrike35 at LIVE.NL
Mon Dec 12 17:52:37 UTC 2011

Hi Val and All on the list :)

Val, If you want to open it and read it - you can try using a program called OpenOffice - it's backwards compatible with pretty much everything MS made as far as stuff for Windows 95 :)

Failing that, if you just want it converting to something else, so everyone can view it, please forward it onto me, and I will happily convert it to a different format.

Warmest Regards from a very chilly England,

Thor

Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 12:06:55 -0500
From: wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Subject: Re: can anyone open Microsoft Access 2007 files?
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU

    Val,

    I don't have MS Access 2007 but I may be able to do something with
    it.

    Bill

    On 12/12/2011 11:44 AM, Valerie Sutton wrote:
    SignWriting List
      December 12, 2011

      Hello SignWriting List!
      Maria Galea from Malta has an exciting database of
        classifiers in Maltese Sign Language, written in SignWriting,
        which she wants to share with all of us.

      But the database is in old software…Microsoft Access 2007. I
        cannot open the file. Is there anyone here on the List who has
        access to Microsoft Access 2007, and could possibly create a PDF
        or other kind of file from it? Or help me learn how to open it
        with other software? I am on a Mac, but I do also have a Windows
        7 computer here...

      Val ;-)

      --------