can anyone open Microsoft Access 2007 files?

Tue Dec 13 15:33:13 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
December 13, 2011

Not yet, Maria, although there have been four very kind offers of help from List members - So far no one has had the time, probably, to get to it, or perhaps the success, to open it, so if you can convert the database to a more modern software that would be a good idea…please try. Perhaps in Excel? Or, if you can print out a PDF from your old database, that would be great too… Once this is resolved I will  be happy to post your Masters Degree thesis from 2006, which used SignWriting to write classifiers in Maltese Sign Language - thank you for sharing these files with us…;-)

Val ;-)

------