need help with svg in SignPuddle

Mon Dec 19 22:24:11 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
December 19, 2011

The problem is not with ColumnMaker but with the fact that SVG is not readable by most desktop software programs - but an easier way to get the SVG to the desktop would be nice from ColumnMaker - so that layout artists could insert the SVG into layout programs easier -

Vector graphics is needed for placing inside a professional book layout program like Adobe InDesign or Quark Express…layouts need graphics that is vectorized at 300 to 600 dpi to bring into an illustration - even Photoshop has problems reading SVG -