Article in San Diego East County Magazine February 3 2011

Sat Feb 5 01:10:47 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
February 4, 2011

Hello SignWriting List!

Many thanks to Miriam Raftery for help with editing the screen capture which I posted yesterday - We made a few changes, and it looks great, Miriam, thank you. And thank you again for the article - smile - We do appreciate it - Val ;-)

Article in San Diego East County Magazine
http://www.eastcountymagazine.org/node/5347