QUESTION: Can we write left-handed signing?

Mon Feb 7 19:06:21 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
February 7, 2011

Thanks for your comments, Charles -

That is so true - We can write either hand as dominant, and we can write ambidextrous signing too!

Whatever the signer signs, we can write it, no matter what hand they choose as dominant -

Val ;-)