Brazilian TV Program features Novo-Deit Libras Dictionary

Fri Feb 11 02:53:23 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
February 10, 2011

Please watch this video:
http://tvbrasil.ebc.com.br/reporterbrasil/video/3695/

Professor Fernando Capovilla is in the second half of the TV program...so wait through the beginning, and in the second segment you will meet Fernando, telling the world about the Novo-Deit Libras Dictionary...and although my understanding of Portuguese is minimal (smile ;-) I noticed that SignWriting is mentioned when Fernando opens the dictionary and points to the SignWriting - it looked very nice!

An enjoyable program - Val ;-)

PS. I am interested in your research project you mention below, Fernando...thank you for a systematic study of SignWriting - I had better get back to my lessons and provide you all with good materials....we have some new textbooks to share...

---------

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacc.edu