AW: New to SignWriting

Sun Feb 13 08:37:42 UTC 2011

Hi Carole - Welcome to the sw-list,

... you already took the most important step to learn more about SignWriting
when you joined our group.

Would be interesting to know more about your background and for what reason
you would love to become an enthusiastic SignWriter

Stefan ;-)

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages
[mailto:SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACC.EDU] Im Auftrag von Carole Griffin
Gesendet: Sonntag, 13. Februar 2011 04:24
An: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACC.EDU
Betreff: New to SignWriting

Hello, my name is Carole Griffin, and I just recently learned about
SignWriting. That is so  cool! I have long thought that deaf people needed
to have their own written language, just like blind people have Braille
(right?).

can anyone tell me how I can start learning SignWriting? I can be reached on
this listserv or by email at caroletn at comcast.net.

Thanks! Looking forward to hearing from you!

Carole Griffin