AW: A Valentine Card by my sister

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 15 20:17:24 UTC 2011

She has a basic skill in reading SignWriting. Writing is a different story. She isn't quite there yet. She searches SignPuddle to find the signs close enough to what she wants. She does it because her husband is deaf and does not have strong English literacy skills. They use SignWriting to write short notes to each other every now and then. Kinda cute actually. ;-)

Adam