My new SignWriting Hoodie from Cafe Press

Sun Feb 20 19:41:02 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
February 20, 2011

Hello Adam!

Thank you for this great report from Gallaudet...and thanks for posting the picture of you in one of the CafePress SignWriting items - you are the first to show me what a shirt or hoodie looks like from CafePress...