Happy Birthday Val!

Eda AMORim edaamorim at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 22 20:31:42 UTC 2011

Val,

Foi minha irmã, Dagmar quem tirou a foto.
It was my sister, Dagmar who took the photo.

I would like to post this card, along with others, in our card section...would that be ok with you?

Yes, tanks

Eda Amorim

Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 12:04:52 -0800
From: sutton at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Subject: Re: Happy Birthday Val!
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACC.EDU

SignWriting List
February 22, 2011

Hello Eda!

Wow! This is a lovely card - I am really impressed with your artistic design and thank you for the thought, and the message in LIBRAS (Brazilian Sign Language)...I feel really touched by this - did you take the photo yourself?

I would like to post this card, along with others, in our card section...would that be ok with you?

Val ;-)

--------