SVG is now available in SignPuddle for individual signs

Thu Feb 24 18:49:43 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
February 24, 2011

Hello Charles!
If you direct me to the photos of the handshapes you need, I can tell you if they are in the ISWA 2010 or not....right now you are using another set of symbols called the ISWA 2008- you are not using the ISWA 2010 right now -

But having said that, it is very possible that not all the handshapes you need are in the ISWA 2010 either - you will definitely have to construct some of them, and there is a way to construct hands in the ISWA 2010 - so you can do it without pixeling them yourself -

So point me to the pictures of the hands you are trying to write - We hope to have the ISWA 2010 ready for use in about a month - but I cannot add any new symbols to the ISWA 2010 - we will construct them with the ISWA 2010 -

Val ;-)

-----