Article in San Diego East County Magazine February 3 2011

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Fri Feb 4 15:32:28 UTC 2011

Val,
Maybe I don't understand punctuation.  When I translate "Hello, how you?
fine?" in SignPuddle, I get this:

Ignoring the different signs for "you" and "fine," the punctuation seems
to be different than what's in the SignWriting on the magazine cover.

Bill