Novel by Kimberley Shaw includes a "SignWritten Book" in the plot...

Kimberley Shaw skifoot at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 4 22:28:41 UTC 2011

Aww, thank you Val!
I'm glad you enjoyed the excerpt, and will be sure to let *everyone*
know when the novel gets published. Maybe when concert season is over,
I should create a Signwritten ASL synopsis or excerpt, eh?
All the best,
Kim