Chrome

Mon Feb 7 02:26:02 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
February 6, 2011

Hello Rafa, and everyone -

Yes...I have the same problem with Chrome. Chrome does not work with SignPuddle right now...

SignPuddle works best with Firefox, Internet Explorer and Camino (on the Mac)...

Steve is working on a new version of SignPuddle that will work with new browsers like Chrome, but right now, our current version of SignPuddle 1.5, works best with Firefox (for me anyway ;-)

Try Firefox - I have no conflicts with Skype or any other program when using SignPuddle on Firefox, and it was originally programmed for Firefox -

Val ;-)

-----