Happy Birthday :-)

Tue Feb 22 16:18:30 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
February 22, 2011

Hello Stefan, Bill, Yuri, Ingvild, Tim, Lucy and Erika!

Thank you for celebrating my 60th birthday with me around the world. You are all special friends who have made my life rich, and you all have contributed so much to the world - each one of your birthdays...all of your lives...are so precious to me and to the world... so we celebrate life together today!

My family and I were told the day I was born, that I would not live long...first they predicted three days to live, then three years to live, then, and then and then....throughout my life...no fault of any doctors....they predicted the worse scenario because they did not know...

Now I am 60 years old and I am fine! Part of the reason I am doing so well, is all of your participation with SignWriting - I do not know how to express my thanks to all of you, because there are no words to express the feelings of gratitude -

Thank you for your messages below, and thank you Stefan for your second card which is beautiful as always - and I just received a SignMail in ASL that is so charming that I will share it with you next message and teach newcomers how to read it in SignWriting -

May we live new decades together on the SignWriting List!

Val ;-)

-----------

-----------

---------