Happy birthday, dear Valerie!!!

fernando capovilla fcapovilla3 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 23 16:34:22 UTC 2011

Dear friends,
I have never sent files to the present list that do not pertain strictly to
SignWriting.
Yet, this is Valerie's birthday.
So, I decided to send a brief Powerpoint Presentation I have just received
that shows my city, São Paulo, in Brazil, just for the sake of getting to
know each other better.
Many people ask me what Sao Paulo, with its 11 million inhabitants, looks
like (with its great and not that great sides...). So, for those of you who
may be curious, and have some 1-2 min to spare, go ahead and have a look.
For the remaining ones, please, just ignore or delete (- ha!). No harm
meant... ;-)
Thank you.
Fernando
(The attached file is: SP Isto e Sao Paulo.pps; keep on clicking to see
pictures)

--
Fernando C. Capovilla, PhD
Professor Associado, Instituto de Psicologia, USP
email: fcapovilla3 at gmail.com
site: http://lanceusp.hdfree.com.br/index.html
 Veja nossos novos livros (sobre linguagem oral, escrita e de sinais), e
baixe alguns, de: http://lanceusp.hdfree.com.br/livros.html
Baixe artigos (sobre linguagem oral, escrita e de sinais) de:
http://lanceusp.hdfree.com.br/artigos.html
Baixe capítulos (sobre linguagem oral, escrita e de sinais) de:
http://lanceusp.hdfree.com.br/capitulos.html
Assista à entrevista concedida à TV Cultura sobre dislexia:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wL8DLAGG-Pg
Veja citação no Wikipedia pelo trabalho com escrita de sinais de Libras em
SignWriting: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SignWriting