SVG is now available in SignPuddle for individual signs

Thu Feb 24 17:23:27 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
February 24, 2011

Hello Steve!
This is a wonderful new development, thank you!

I am a little confused...so please forgive me.... Our users, including me, are using the ISWA 2008, not the ISWA 2010.

The current version of SignPuddle 1.5 does not use the ISWA 2010 yet...I just looked, and it is still using the ISWA 2008 in SignMaker etc...

But we have SVG now, for the ISWA 2008? Because I see your new link there, in SignPuddle 1.5, even though it does not use the ISWA 2010...

So clearly the SVG is working for the ISWA 2008 too...right?  ;-)

Val ;-)

------