AW: how would you like to improve the SignWriting List?

Sun Jan 2 21:06:46 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
January 2, 2011

Thank you for taking this new idea on your shoulders, Lucy - I will be happy to join the new SW Web Forum you setup...

The SignWriting List will continue. There is a NOMAIL button you can push in the SW List settings online, to change your settings so that no email comes into your email box...but you can still access and read the Archives if you go online...Go to:

 http://listserv.valenciacc.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=SW-L&A=1

at the bottom of the page...under Miscellaneous...click on "Mail delivery disable temporarily" [NOMAIL]

Regarding the new Web Forum....that would be great if you find one with no ads .... I would assume the service is free because the ads pay for the cost of running the server, so if there is one with user-friendly ads, that would be fine too... and even if they are not user-friendly, the Web Forum is a different atmosphere than the Listserve, so it will be fine no matter what....

I will write to you about the Polish User Interface for SignPuddle which I am working on now - I may need your help -

Val ;-)

---------