How to Copy Signs from SignPuddle to your computer

Thu Jan 20 18:59:25 UTC 2011

Hi Val and Eda,

The black background is probably caused by an incomplete copy of the
image.  Basically, part of the image is not copied.  I'm not sure if
this is operating system level or browser level.  I was never able to
fix this, but there should be a work-around.

Instead of "Copy image" from the browser, use the "Save image as..." to
create a file.  The new file will contain the transparent background
part of the image.  If this file doesn't work properly in your
application, then the application you're using does not fully support
PNG images.

Regards,
-Steve