Editing SignWriting Documents Around the World

KJ kjoanne403 at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Sat Jan 29 02:39:07 UTC 2011

I have some problems similar to Charles.  The last several times Firefox has upgraded, I've gotten a message about Firefox and a particular Skype add-on not being compatible.  I've also had real trouble getting signs out of SignPuddle and into other programs.  Again, I haven't worked on that for a while so I don't know if those problems are still as much of an issue as they were several months ago.  I know there are a bunch of fixes supposed to be coming soon so I'm waiting for confirmation that SignPuddle has been updated; then I'm going to try some of these things again and see if they work again.

KJ
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Valerie Sutton
  To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACC.EDU
  Sent: Friday, January 28, 2011 2:33 PM
  Subject: Re: Editing SignWriting Documents Around the World

  SignWriting List
  January 28, 2011

  Hello Charles -
  I am sorry you are having computer troubles...I had those recently too...something totally different, but it does take patience ...so no worries...we will figure it all out slowly but surely -

  Thank you for sending this sign from SignPuddle in .PNG format:

  It is well written and fun to read! Yes.... I could read it!

  If Firefox is a problem, go back to what worked for you before...

  Firefox works for me and others, but if it is not compatible with your computer then that is ok too...

  I use Skype all the time, but it is not inside any web browser, so it has no connection with any web browser, does it?

  Is it possible that your internet connection is not working well?

  Val ;-)

  --------