BLOG: Words and what not... posts 2 SignWriting cards...

Mon Jan 10 20:46:34 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
January 10, 2011

On Jan 10, 2011, at 8:36 AM, Gerard Meijssen wrote:
> It has been suggested to use a forum. While a forum has advantages, the biggest drawback is that you will lose the people who are happy to read e-mails but are unlikely to go to a forum.
> Forums have a different public.
> Thanks,
>      GerardM

-----------

Hello Gerard!
Thank you for this comment. As you know, other messages have reinforced this point...that the SignWriting List users are users who have chosen to receive emails in their email boxes, and a SignWriting web forum would have a different atmosphere, but important nonetheless and I hope all avenues will be explored and used...

Meanwhile our old SignWriting List will continue no matter what...

I want to congratulate Wikipedia on its 10th birthday celebration!

AND....

THANK YOU for posting two of Stefan Woehrmann's Christmas cards in SignWriting, and blogging about them,  on your blog:

BLOG: Words and what not
http://ultimategerardm.blogspot.com/2010/12/weihnachten-christmas-2010.html

So glad to read your blogs, Gerard, they are fascinating blogs with real important information in them -

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacc.edu

http://listserv.valenciacc.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=SW-L&A=1