SW E-Lesson 0097: Neck and Shoulders

Tue Jan 11 21:07:07 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
January 11, 2011

New SignWriting E-Lesson Posted: Question 0097
http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/elessons/less083.html

QUESTION 0097

Contact on the NECK and SHOULDERS
How do we write a movement that is relating to the lower part of the neck? Do I use the Shoulder Line and place the hands on top of the Shoulder Line? The movement looks too low on the chest when I write it that way, and the hands cover up the Shoulder Line and it is hard to read the hands on top of the Shoulders...

ANSWER 0097

The Neck Symbol is attached to the circle for the Head: