AW: A wonderful youtube video

Wed Jan 12 22:35:05 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
January 12, 2011

Very dirty indeed, but well performed in a dynamic way - I guess this is proof that sign languages are as sophisticated as spoken languages - they all have the same inventive vocabulary on such subjects!

smile

Gerard, did you know what was being said? ;-)

I guess you heard the words so you can imagine -

Val ;-)

-----