1=?iso-8859-1?Q?=BA_?=Congresso internacional no Brasil

Thu Jan 27 18:25:02 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
January 27, 2011

Hello Yuri and eveyone in Brasil!

This will be an exciting conference:

International Congress of the Deaf in Brazil
on Deaf Education and Interpreting
November 18-20, 2011
Blogspot:
http://congressosurdez2011.blogspot.com/
http://tils.com.br/blog/?p=623

and it is very COOL that the LIBRAS YouTube video starts out with the SignWriting document written in LIBRAS - thank you for informing us, Yuri!

Maybe some of you can attend the Congress in November?

And please thank your friend for writing the document - I will be teaching some SignSpelling issues on the SignWriting List soon, and I hope it will be useful to everyone -

Val ;-)

--------