Editing SignWriting Documents Around the World

Sat Jan 29 03:03:13 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
January 28, 2011

Hi Kelly Jo and Charles -

That is so interesting. I am not having the Firefox problems with Skype on my Mac...That is clearly a Firefox conflict with Skype that never happened before...I assume on Windows?

Kelly Jo - can you name the skype add-on? Because maybe Charles could eliminate that add-on...

Or just don't turn on Skype all the time - only use it occasionally by appointment like I do ;-)

Regarding SignPuddle 1.6 - that will not be out for a while - I do not know when, maybe in a month or two - so waiting for SignPuddle 1.6 is not a good idea -

If you want to try to get signs out of SignPuddle, Kelly Jo, I am here to help - I do it daily with no problem, so I am curious what you are experiencing...Val ;-)