Final testing of SignPuddle 1.6

Alan Post alanpost at SUNFLOWERRIVER.ORG
Mon Jul 11 21:04:43 UTC 2011

I don't see a way, in signpuddle 1.6, to extract the sign from
SignPuddle.  I use SignPuddle almost exclusively to look up
signs and then copy them (by bsw code) into other documents.

I don't see this feature or anything equivalent to it in SignPuddle
1.6.  Will it be there?

-Alan

--
.i ma'a lo bradi ku penmi gi'e du