Final testing of SignPuddle 1.6

Mon Jul 11 22:33:28 UTC 2011

On 7/11/11 5:19 PM, Alan Post wrote:
> I'm happy not to have BSW codes if I can convert the ones I have to
> whatever the new format is.  I might have asked this once before

Hi Alan,

Last time we talked about this, I added the required conversion to my
conversion package:
View online - http://signbank.org/iswa_dev/convert/
Download - http://signbank.org/iswa_dev/convert.zip

The specific page you need is BSW 3 to ASCII Markup:
http://signbank.org/iswa_dev/convert/cksw.php

> I'm not sure how many versions behind I am for SWIS.
You're probably using the last official release of SWIS, version 1.2.2.

I have packaged a development version of SWIS 2.
http://www.signpuddle.net/mediawiki/index.php/Main_Page#SignWriting_Image_Server_2_-_development_version

After SignPuddle 1.6 is up and running, I will work on an official
release of SWIS 2.

Regards,
-Steve