AW: AW: Wahawafe

Sat Jul 30 22:37:37 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
July 30, 2011

Hi Charles -
Thank you for sending me the SignMail to my private email address.I then clicked on the link at the bottom of the SignMail, called "SignText Options" and then I clicked on SignMail to mail it to the SignWriting List...so we can forward a SignMail to someone else that way - Lots of great features in SignPuddle 1.6!

So Charles' translation into Brazilian Sign Language (LIBRAS) is coming to the List -

Val ;-)

-----

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: