Final testing of SignPuddle 1.6

Tue Jul 12 15:36:49 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
July 12, 2011

Thank you, Steve, for giving us the Blind User Interface for SignPuddle 1.6:

http://www.signbank.org/SignPuddle1.6/index.php?ui=10&sgn=47&spcolor=ff4422

I can see that I need to create some of the newer icons for the Blind User Interface too...

I just designed some new icons yesterday for the sighted English User Interface...

So the Blind User Interface will improve....I will tell you when I post the new icons for the Blind User Interface...

Thank you for testing with us, Andre -

Val ;-)

---------