SignPuddle 1.6 is live

Thu Jul 21 02:03:40 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
July 20, 2011

Hello SignWriting List Members -

First, I want to thank Steve Slevinski for posting SignPuddle 1.6. It is an enhanced version of SignPuddle 1.5, which we have been using for several years. We are now writing with the ISWA 2010, and I really like the new layout features.

I am testing SignPuddle 1.6 by writing new documents in the ASL Literature Puddle. Here is a new document I wrote today, which includes the video in ASL with my transcription in SignWriting. I was not trying to write every detail in this document...Just the basic signs and what Lucinda was saying in ASL.

So far I have found no problems with the software...congratulations for a job well done, Steve -

Here is my new document:

http://www.signbank.org/SignPuddle1.5/canvas.php?ui=1&sgn=5&sid=11

Val ;-)

------