literacy project

Erika Hoffmann erhoffma at OBERLIN.EDU
Tue Jul 26 15:24:55 UTC 2011

Hi Kimberly,
I'm a linguistic anthropologist, so my work at this point involves studying
the way people have been using SignWriting rather than implementing a
literacy project myself. I have had an article accepted for publication from
this work. It can be found at:
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0271530911000474
If you don't have access to this journal through your institution, let me
know and I'll send you a pdf.
I am still planning to collect more data - I'd eventually like to write a
book about SignWriting.
Do you use SSW when you teach ASL? I'd love to hear more about your work.
Best,
Erika

--
Erika Hoffmann-Dilloway