literacy project

Yuri Barreto nempretonembranco at YAHOO.COM.BR
Tue Jul 26 23:51:12 UTC 2011

     A beatiful work, Erika!
     Hug's from Brasil.
     Yuri Barreto

--- Em ter, 26/7/11, Erika Hoffmann <erhoffma at OBERLIN.EDU> escreveu:

De: Erika Hoffmann <erhoffma at OBERLIN.EDU>
Assunto: Re: literacy project
Para: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Data: Terça-feira, 26 de Julho de 2011, 20:25

Hi Val -
The article is accepted and available online as a proof, though it's not officially in print yet.It's funny - I can't download the pdf of this version either without buying it but I should have access to it once it's actually in print. But don't buy it Val - in the meantime I can send people pdfs derived from my word document (attached). But it will be nicer once the "real" version is available.

And thanks for the congratulations!
Best,
Erika