Wahawafe - a multilingual translation project

Yuri Barreto nempretonembranco at YAHOO.COM.BR
Sat Jul 30 12:11:06 UTC 2011

Somos humanos e somos da Terra [Português - Brasil]

--- Em sex, 29/7/11, Raquel Santiago <papallona76 at GMAIL.COM> escreveu:

De: Raquel Santiago <papallona76 at GMAIL.COM>
Assunto: Re: Wahawafe - a multilingual translation project
Para: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Data: Sexta-feira, 29 de Julho de 2011, 21:12

Som humans i som de la Terra [Catalan]Somos humanos y somos de la Tierra [Castellano]

Raquel Santiago-Batista

2011/7/29 Nikhil Sinha <nik.azn at gmail.com>

Hello everyone!

I'm a language enthusiast. I'm collecting translations of the phrase below in as many
 languages as possible. Currently, I do not have any sign language translation. It would be really nice if you could
contribute translations in sign languages. You
can check out my project at www.wahawafe.zxq.net.

The phrase is:
We are humans and we are from Earth. [English]
हम मनुष्य हैं और हम पृथ्वी से हैं। [Hindi]

Thanks and Regards,
Nikhil Sinha.

--

निखिल सिन्हा | Nikhil Sinha
nik.azn at gmail.com
www.wahawafe.zxq.net - Wahawafe - a multilingual translation project.

"We are humans and we are from Earth." in several languages.