SignPuddle Translation option

Stefan Wöhrmann stefanwoehrmann at GOOGLEMAIL.COM
Sat Jul 30 15:38:57 UTC 2011

Hi Valerie and Steve,

just a question.

I want to translate with the translation option. I type the words that
should be translated. Now my problem.

In the SignPuddle version before I found an empty box with the word – but no
sign  if  the translation could not be performed because of a missing entry.
This way I could see immediately which entries had to be added.

Now there is no hint – the missing translations to not show up in any way.
Can you change that? I would love to see some kind of feedback that a given
entry/word could not be found in the dictionary.

Would be great.

All the best Stefan