An update regarding SignWriting and Unicode

Fri Jun 10 16:33:30 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
June 10, 2011

THANK YOU, Steve, for giving our SignWriting List an excellent summary of the 2011 events regarding SignWriting and Unicode. This is a beautiful summary for our SignWriting List historic Archives. And many thanks to all those who were involved with bringing SignWriting this far in the past 37 years...Val ;-)