Writing C hands - Libras - zona urbana(2)

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Jun 14 03:43:40 UTC 2011

Please look at zona urbana (2). When I first edited the sign the C handshape had
the darker arch lower down, which would put the fingers toward the reader. I
believe that this may be an error which I enforced in Brazil more than 10 years
ago, thinking that the darker part was the thumb, not the arc of all the fingers
together.  When one goes to the SignBank this particular handshape on the left
hand has the rotation I now have saved.

Please look at this and see if I changed the left hand appropriately.

Charles Butler