Real life hand photos for all hand shapes

Adam Frost adam at FROSTVILLAGE.COM
Fri Jun 17 21:02:14 UTC 2011

My understanding is that the EPS version was going to be used for creating a font, but it was later found that the SVG version would actually be easier to use. Both versions are in the same main folder of ISWA2010 in the link that was provided. They have not been announced because they are still being checked for minor errors (like me forgetting to uploaded them, or naming them wrong, etc.) Doing all these symbols in all of these versions has been a little work for me. ;-) It will be exciting when the hand symbols have been completed because then the other symbols will also get worked on to complete the set.

Adam